See the original recipe here: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1397635/herb-roasted-new-potatoes
The main changes I made are:
- The removal of garlic (not kind to my stomach).
- The addition of more tomatoes and courgettes.
- White onion (mainly because I didn’t have red).
- An extra half tablespoon of oil (I used rapeseed as it’s more temperature stable than olive oil).
- A little extra balsamic vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- Dried thyme instead of fresh.
- 1 chopped up lime.
- Lots of cherry or large tomatoes (chop cherry in two or leave small ones whole and chop large ones into quarters).
- 1 large white onion
- 1/2 – 3/4 red pepper
- 1/2 – 3/4 yellow pepper
- 1/2 – 3/4 orange pepper
- 1 – 2 chopped up courgettes
- 6 chicken thighs , skin off, bone out
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lime
The method is so simple: